Tickets for City game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please note that in order for supporters to receive points for attending away games this season the customer number of each attending supporter must be given at the point of sale. Points for attending away games will not be applied retrospectively under any circumstances

There will be 5 ticket loyalty points awarded to your customer number for this fixture.

We will receive an allocation of 2,786 tickets for this fixture.

Please note that with any concessionary ticket purchased, proof of age will be required on entry into the stadium.

Tickets will go on sale to:

09/10 STH with 8+away credits on Monday 8th March at 8.00am

09/10 STH with 6+ away credits on Wednesday 10th March at 8.00am

09/10 STH with 4+ away credits on Friday 12th March at 8.00am

09/10 STH with 2+ away credits on Saturday 13th March at 10am

09/10 STH on Monday 15th March at 8.00am

Supporters with 8+away credits on Tuesday 16th March at 8.00am

Supporters with 6+away credits on Wednesday 17th March at 8.00am

Supporters with 4+ away credits on Thursday 18th March at 8.00am

Supporters with 2+ away credits on Friday 19th March at 8.00am

Any remaining tickets will go on general sale on Saturday 20th March at 9.00am.

Everton Tickets, Premiership Football Tickets, Latest Ticket News – evertonfc.com – The Official Website of Everton Football Club

Please note that in order for supporters to receive points for attending away games this season the customer number of each attending supporter must be given at the point of sale. Points for attending away games will not be applied retrospectively under any circumstances

There will be 5 ticket loyalty points awarded to your customer number for this fixture.

We will receive an allocation of 2,786 tickets for this fixture.

Please note that with any concessionary ticket purchased, proof of age will be required on entry into the stadium.

Tickets will go on sale to:

09/10 STH with 8+away credits on Monday 8th March at 8.00am

09/10 STH with 6+ away credits on Wednesday 10th March at 8.00am

09/10 STH with 4+ away credits on Friday 12th March at 8.00am

09/10 STH with 2+ away credits on Saturday 13th March at 10am

09/10 STH on Monday 15th March at 8.00am

Supporters with 8+away credits on Tuesday 16th March at 8.00am

Supporters with 6+away credits on Wednesday 17th March at 8.00am

Supporters with 4+ away credits on Thursday 18th March at 8.00am

Supporters with 2+ away credits on Friday 19th March at 8.00am

Any remaining tickets will go on general sale on Saturday 20th March at 9.00am.

Everton Tickets, Premiership Football Tickets, Latest Ticket News – evertonfc.com – The Official Website of Everton Football Club

excellent

if you've not been to an away though, you'll be lucky to get 1 tbh.

I went in their end last year, but my wool accent means I'm fairly safe, was directly behind the goal when Tim scored. My son leaping up raised a few eyebrows though. could see him on motd in a bright yellow coat.

if you've not been to an away though, you'll be lucky to get 1 tbh.

I went in their end last year, but my wool accent means I'm fairly safe, was directly behind the goal when Tim scored. My son leaping up raised a few eyebrows though. could see him on motd in a bright yellow coat.

L.C.A.B. - even taking into consideration R.B.o.G's self-proclaimed , " Wool " , status -,

surreptitiously dials fashion Police .

L.C.A.B. - even taking into consideration R.B.o.G's self-proclaimed , " Wool " , status -,

surreptitiously dials fashion Police .

my lad who's 6 ffs, no losin' him in that i tell ya. from h&m ffs and we were in hi-vis.
I had my shirt on under my coat and tim was stood on the post, the shameless lot around us were givin' him loads, he looked in and I dropped my coat zip to show my hi-vis a bit, he couldn't have missed it tbh, then when he scored and the lad went up he half went our way and then realised it was the home end and headed for the corner, the stewards ran in front of the flag though to stop him. 10 secs later it was all over and then it all went off at the other end, outside was a right affair, with the mancs takin the coppers on tryin' to get at our lot. I was probably safer in their end with him tbh. not takin' him this year though, I qual. for mine before the kids one so can't leave it the extra 2 days and chance missin' out, plus it's a night game as well, my daughter would be alright but tbh after all the brawlin' last year i'll leave 'em at home I think.
takin' him to brum, they are away for wolves, but prob villa & stoke, maybe blackburn. i intend goin' to all of em at the moment....given that hamburg is off.

my lad who's 6 ffs, no losin' him in that i tell ya. from h&m ffs and we were in hi-vis.
I had my shirt on under my coat and tim was stood on the post, the shameless lot around us were givin' him loads, he looked in and I dropped my coat zip to show my hi-vis a bit, he couldn't have missed it tbh, then when he scored and the lad went up he half went our way and then realised it was the home end and headed for the corner, the stewards ran in front of the flag though to stop him. 10 secs later it was all over and then it all went off at the other end, outside was a right affair, with the mancs takin the coppers on tryin' to get at our lot. I was probably safer in their end with him tbh. not takin' him this year though, I qual. for mine before the kids one so can't leave it the extra 2 days and chance missin' out, plus it's a night game as well, my daughter would be alright but tbh after all the brawlin' last year i'll leave 'em at home I think.
takin' him to brum, they are away for wolves, but prob villa & stoke, maybe blackburn. i intend goin' to all of em at the moment....given that hamburg is off.

L.C.A.B. chuckles to himself , rubs hands together and walks off .
" My work here is done . "

Jokes aside , I can sort you , kid .
Anfield , I struggle - due to overwhelming applications- , I get me own , but , after that , it's tough . All else , it's laffin' .
PM me if you need them . Be quick though , Reid's .

Jokes aside , I can sort you , kid .
Anfield , I struggle - due to overwhelming applications- , I get me own , but , after that , it's tough . All else , it's laffin' .
PM me if you need them . Be quick though , Reid's .

I should be alright tbh mate,as have 5 aways credited already, with it being a midweek as well all the landon based lads won't be coming up, got the brum ones no probs, and had to wait the extra day for those cos of wanting the lads one.
I'ts all about away credits mate as you well know, my mate got me one last year and it nearly stuffed me for wembley (semi). by the end of the season I should have 10 aways in, wish they'd count the pre-season as well as I went to all of em.

I should be alright tbh mate,as have 5 aways credited already, with it being a midweek as well all the landon based lads won't be coming up, got the brum ones no probs, and had to wait the extra day for those cos of wanting the lads one.
I'ts all about away credits mate as you well know, my mate got me one last year and it nearly stuffed me for wembley (semi). by the end of the season I should have 10 aways in, wish they'd count the pre-season as well as I went to all of em.

See what you mean , kid . Could still get 'em as you , I think , but I meant the kids . If ever you're stuck , though , boy .

Status
Not open for further replies.