Tim Howard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I think its all on the FA site somewhere.

2 yellows and professional foul = 1 match.

Abusive language = 2 match.

Serious foul play/violent conduct = 3 match.

Something like that anyway, plus that page is always useful to see what yellows players are on.

That's right. I think its also 3 matches for spitting at an opponent/ref.

Interesting year end stats for Timmy from ESPN:

Howard finished the calendar year with an EPL-best 16 clean sheets. This season, his .773 save percentage tops the league among keepers with more than 15 starts (Guzan's is .707).

Interesting year end stats for Timmy from ESPN:

Howard finished the calendar year with an EPL-best 16 clean sheets. This season, his .773 save percentage tops the league among keepers with more than 15 starts (Guzan's is .707).

US Keepers are always boss b)

I'm sure his lockdown defenders have had a hand in some of those stats, but he's picked a great time to be playing his best ever. Tim timmery Tim timmery Tim Tim terrooo

Very true. Our defense is outstanding, more of a nod to Guzan haha

I'm sure his lockdown defenders have had a hand in some of those stats, but he's picked a great time to be playing his best ever. Tim timmery Tim timmery Tim Tim terrooo

Clean sheets yes, but you still have to make saves when you face them, and Tim has saved a higher rate than anyone else. Tip of the hat to Mr. Howard for a great first half. Still a lot of season to go though.

Clean sheets yes, but you still have to make saves when you face them, and Tim has saved a higher rate than anyone else. Tip of the hat to Mr. Howard for a great first half. Still a lot of season to go though.

Absolutely. Wasn't meant to downplay Tim's performance, just meant it's a group effort back there. Good defense leading to contested shots and easy saves, and Tim standing on his head to pick up for the defensive breakdowns. It's been harmonic so far.

He's not suited to football (soccer) really. Still he's been decent for us so I wish him well but Robles has shown that European keepers have much better awareness and potential to succeed in the division so he's our future.

He's not suited to football (soccer) really. Still he's been decent for us so I wish him well but Robles has shown that European keepers have much better awareness and potential to succeed in the division so he's our future.

seconded, I think it's been proven without doubt, that american keepers suffer with their distribution from their feet, it just comes more naturally to european keepers

seconded, I think it's been proven without doubt, that american keepers suffer with their distribution from their feet, it just comes more naturally to european keepers

Howard, Friedel, Guzan, Keller...all cr@p keepers. Should have all been hoops players. Green, Robinson, James, and Hart clearly far superior. Cough.

Howard, Friedel, Guzan, Keller...all cr@p keepers. Should have all been hoops players. Green, Robinson, James, and Hart clearly far superior. Cough.

Exactly. No shame in that considering American only learned to play football (soccer) about twenty years ago.

In about 100 hundred years I fully expect to see someone like Canada or American reaching the semi finals of the World Cup at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back