Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
think most of us on here would like Tim to be rested, but what can you do If the manager keeps picking him. Last night I thought he did well to get anything on the header, certainly couldn't call that a flap in my eyes. Can't condone the sarcastic cheering of the fella whenever he caught the ball, left a bitter taste in my mouth, I thought you support the players in the Everton shirt if you think they deserve their place or not. Funny that Leon got a massive ovation yesterday but the guy is vilified on here.

think most of us on here would like Tim to be rested, but what can you do If the manager keeps picking him. Last night I thought he did well to get anything on the header, certainly couldn't call that a flap in my eyes. Can't condone the sarcastic cheering of the fella whenever he caught the ball, left a bitter taste in my mouth, I thought you support the players in the Everton shirt if you think they deserve their place or not. Funny that Leon got a massive ovation yesterday but the guy is vilified on here.

By rested do you mean put down?

Personally I think he should have saved the goal by jumping forward and not out the way like he did. The defence has 0 trust in him, a few times they preferred to take the man on the give the ball to Howard. Get the feeling at the moment that any shot on target at our goal is gonna go in unless it's Stright at Howard

It seemed to me that if he wasn't screaming and shouting at the defence all night he was talking to himself , It
looked like he was off his rocker most of the match, one time in the first half it looked like Jagielka had a go back.

I'm biased and want Robles back in as soon as possible, Howard has shot his bolt for me.

This clown has cost us far too many points, the amount of clangers that come to mind just keep rolling. My personal favourite being the demba ba star jump, along with practically being in the back of the net at Norwich.

The lads served us well, and been a solid blue once he got over his ManUre centric issues, i'm not going to knock him, the manager chooses who plays.
Thanks Tim, time to hang-up your boots lid, but hang out by all means, you're a good 'un ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back