Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but I'm a original Maghull man transplanted in Tennessee. I hate country music maybe more than the lot across Stanley Park. Nah, on second thought after today's game I spoke out of turn.
It hurt my eyes too the L in Liverpool equals Luck, everyone speaks out of turn on this thread if We had a decent keeper we would be up near the to four! Doh!

Sad fact is we usually have a air tight defense. We are witnessing unchartered territory leaking goals. We need three points in the bag tomorrow or I will be biting my nails. I see a major disconnect playing attractive football and leaving gaps with mistimed passes in our own half. Howard seems to be losing his reaction time and confidence. Not good.

You can laugh at our history and the fact we call it soccer

Never - I laugh at those who laugh at you for calling it soccer. They don't know their history. Soccer is short for 'Association Football' and we called it that here in Dixie Dean's playing days. If it was good enough for Dixie, it's good enough for me.
I see Tim Howard won Goalkeeper of the Year in the CONCACAF Awards. That I laugh at.
Great post, btw. :)

Never - I laugh at those who laugh at you for calling it soccer. They don't know their history. Soccer is short for 'Association Football' and we called it that here in Dixie Dean's playing days. If it was good enough for Dixie, it's good enough for me.
I see Tim Howard won Goalkeeper of the Year in the CONCACAF Awards. That I laugh at.
Great post, btw. :)

It's football mate.

I'm pleased Tim has won this, it might help him have a final flurry in the USA, as soon as, whilst his value is still high.

Also is 'Dixie' Dean still a term you can use in the USA?

Watching the RS today and their keeper is pathetic but I'd still have him over Timmy, just get rid and pay for Butland ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back