Confirmed Signing Tim Iroegbunam

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a player on our hands here lids, very, very impressive.

Thats Roma he was playing against.

Just need to have the depth that we aren't relying on a 20yo lad to play 40+ games though mate.

Does look talented like, hope also we keep Armstrong around rather than a loan out, he'll learn more bring part of the first team squad than playing or not playing league 2

You can't fail but be impressed by him. He's impressed me in every game he's played so far in pre season.

Has earned a start and then it's about stepping up and showing you can do it in the real games.

The Garner (hopefully minor) injury is a great opportunity for the lad to show he can be relied on to start games mate.

He should you hope get the first few games at least to prove he can now.

….yep, probably too soon but he certainly looks the part.

As Dyche said, takes the ‘ball on the spin and passes forward’, it’s what he wants his players to do.

Agree, thing about what Dyche says though is as long as he sets up with the selection he does, the player spins, looks up and sees nothing in front besides DCL

I feel like I missed all of his good moments in preseason. To be fair, I’ve not been able to watch any of the games for more than 5 minutes 🥲

Looks disciplined, likes a tackle and very much on the front foot in getting the ball up the pitch. With willing, capable players like ndiaye and hopefully lyndstrom there to receive the passes he tries to play, (unlike dacoure who would see it ping off his feet straight to the opposition), dare i say, we might actually see football playing through the lines??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back