2024/25 Tim Iroegbunam

His pre season went well so that’s promising but as we know young players developing need periods of consolidation and it’s in these moments I hope Evertonians don’t ruin another young player’s career by rushing to write him off as not good enough for a club that hasn’t won a trophy for thirty years.

Good luck Tim.
As long as he doesn't take up skateboarding and dodgy fashion he'll be ok. And always run around loads, and play forwards passes but never give the ball away.

Really excited about this lad. He's going to have a few mistakes in him and nervy moments but his high pressing and combativeness impressed me in pre-season and I think he has lots of room to grow and become a great player.

Really excited about this lad. He's going to have a few mistakes in him and nervy moments but his high pressing and combativeness impressed me in pre-season and I think he has lots of room to grow and become a great player.
I was even more impressed by his ability to drive forward with the ball and use it well. Held off challenges and made decent passes.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.