2024/25 Tim Iroegbunam

Obviously we should praise him as he's done well, but it is quite funny that our 2 best midfielders in him and Garner are literally academy cast offs who'd never make it at European level clubs. Which is the exact type of player people complained about us signing for ages. Someone like Hannibal Mejibri at United has been linked a few times with us and people don't have it, despite the fact he'd probably come in and be our best player.

More lads like Tim in the squad I reckon, done superb so far today.

Reminds me a lot of Dacourt with his ability to absolutely rinse players on the turn. Really really impressed with his physicality for 19 years. Oppo players just seem to bounce off him. They’re going to learn get tight to him doesn’t work. His passing has been progressive too. Totally sold on him.

Very subtle, but watching him calmly pick his head up and make the right pass out of his own penalty area rather than hoofing it straight back to them, refreshing.

Seems VERY confident with the ball.

Very confident on the ball and seems to have telescopic legs. In the defensive third would like to see him not pulled out to the wings as much. I think he leaves too much space behind him and Harrison and McNeil support the fullbacks.

can't actually believe what i am seeing. what does Super Kev thinks? Pure robbery at daylight. How can Aston Villa be so blinded of this guy? He has everything to become a vital player for us years ahead, and he was bought in a PSR-trade off with Dobbin. Could be best bit of business if he continues to show this kind of football. Gosh, how could these donkeys (McNeil, Doucoure etc) let him down in this first half..

Brilliant display. no andre gomes-curse please.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.