Timmy The Kangaroo Injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletch

Player Valuation: £5m
I see that Australia are through to the quarter finals of the thingy cup, however our Tim was substituted after a few "knocks".

Not like Tim to mention it which makes me worried, He's going to see how it looks :(

I see that Australia are through to the quarter finals of the thingy cup, however our Tim was substituted after a few "knocks".

Not like Tim to mention it which makes me worried, He's going to see how it looks :(

im pretty sure he was about to come off anyway

Why does this not surprise me..

Good to hear he is suppose to be ok,he was in pain and limping as said by me in the welcome part,but it was the last minute and he went off a minute after doing it,the Iraq game is 1.25pm saturday if any want to see how he is doing via a stream till the everton match kick's off.

He will be good to go mate, I was surprised he started every group game, particularly the India game.

He is instrumental to our national side though, almost our all time top scorer and in my opinion should be captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.