Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

don't even know what the respective team's best 3 are, i mean on paper ours probably isn't better than Sanchez, Rashford and Martial, but Man Ut'd Sanchez, Rashford's 6 goals a season and Martial's 5 good games a season is hardly great.

I have no idea what Chelsea's front 3 are, they change their forwards so often. All i know is weirdly our depth seems to go deeper than both teams, but we just lack the odd world class player that they usually have.

Both of them did put in performances like that against us last season and we snotted both of them.
If it wasn't for a shaky penalty decision against us at Old Trafford we probably get at least a draw there and we drew at the Bridge. We can take these sides. It's not beating Palace, Burnley, etc. that'll kill us.

These two look a million miles from City and Liverpool.

They are obviously not at the level of Liverpool and City but it´s two still good teams playing against each other. I´m sure Chelsea and United would look better than this if they were playing against mid table dross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back