Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a far fetched idea of mine, but they have a superb set of players with pace to burn who know how to score.
They are like a computer game that never loses and just do every move you want when you want it,wish we could do this and make stuff look as easy as they do lol

It’s not rocket science that they stay fit. The central midfield does the dirty work, they fart around on the ball for a half hour then turn on the Blitzkreig for about 5 minutes then rinse and repeat. They don’t work THAT hard in most games.

Wolves pressed them all over the park the other day.
Virgil was falling over etc and the full backs were not getting forward and getting skinned.
Wolves have exceptional discipline without the ball the times I’ve seen them this year and last, which is a big part of it.

Liverpool get so many cheap chances from playing early switches and balls over the top into space and in the wolves match that was never on as wolves never lost their shape.

The talk of getting into their full backs faces is good, but it’s that positional discipline which is key, I reckon.

Excellent goal for Birmingham,watching Birmingham v Blackburn,Rochdale v newcastle and Burnley v peterborough in the 12.30s,with Fulham v villa and watford v Tranmere defo 2 of the 3pms i will watch,with maybe the saints v Huddersfield as well,before the 5.30 kos lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back