Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Spurs just lack leaders. Have done since they sold Walker and Dembele. They haven’t gone worse under Mourinho, I just think he’s walked into a really difficult job where the dressing room is shot and basically the whole spine is out of contract and wants to leave.

Spurs heads went after they lost that CL final and Poch never recovered. Mourinho is still a top manager and he’d turn these into a very difficult side to beat if given a good run at it. He’s totally reinvigorated Dele Alli. 4th spot is all they are aiming for this season.

The best Mourinho sides are highly organised. He’s never going to have organisation with rogues like Lloris, Aurier and Rose in his defence. They’ll all get binned in the summer, also think he’ll eventually bomb Lucas out.

He slid in with
Tomkins wasn't studs up from what I remember. It was aggressive and hard but not a red.
He slid in and his boot was studs facing when he made contact with Martinelli.
It was hard but his saving grace was probably the fact he had one hand on the pitch so you could say he wasn't out of control but we've seen them given as red

I think Spurs just lack leaders. Have done since they sold Walker and Dembele. They haven’t gone worse under Mourinho, I just think he’s walked into a really difficult job where the dressing room is shot and basically the whole spine is out of contract and wants to leave.

Spurs heads went after they lost that CL final and Poch never recovered. Mourinho is still a top manager and he’d turn these into a very difficult side to beat if given a good run at it. He’s totally reinvigorated Dele Alli. 4th spot is all they are aiming for this season.

The best Mourinho sides are highly organised. He’s never going to have organisation with rogues like Lloris, Aurier and Rose in his defence. They’ll all get binned in the summer, also think he’ll eventually bomb Lucas out.
I'd keep Lucas if he was happy to bench warm

The game has changed, Mourinhos safe at the back tactics don't work any more.

One of my fears over the Ancelloti appointment tbh.

At least we have had a decent return on results tbf. José has pedigree but It was a strange appointment in my opinion. They have lost 4 under him already and apart from the blow out vs Burnley, they have looked nothing special.

Why start a player who hasn't made an appearance in the premier league before? Especially against the best team in the league, stupid.

I think it might be simpler than that. Harry Kane was one of the best strikers in the world and he isn't anymore. It's like if they sold Kane and replaced him with Ashley Barnes except it is the same guy. Of course the team is worse.

I think it might be simpler than that. Harry Kane was one of the best strikers in the world and he isn't anymore. It's like if they sold Kane and replaced him with Ashley Barnes except it is the same guy. Of course the team is worse.

Kane is scoring at a better rate than he did last season.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back