Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea sold by far their best player, without being able to sign any replacements, and have some of their better players in the last years now past their prime.

Now I'm not saying he is exempt from criticism, however for them to be sitting comfortably in fourth with a mixture of youth players isn't too shabby at all.

Calling for him to be sacked simply wreaks of how they've turned into a fickle bunch of knee-jerk warm weather fans.
You're right and I still feel like in the end Lampard is not going to end up being an adequate manager for a team trying to win things.

I hate the park the bus tactics Bruce employs. Team in possession has limitations like offsides. I wish there was something to stop the defense from crowding the box for 90 minutes.

Indeed...however, this is the worst season in the Prem for a long time.....unfortunately the gobshites are taking full advantage.
When it comes to success Chelsea are second only to City in the last 10yrs , they are in the knockout of Champions league 5pts clear in 4th spot after not having spent any money and being stuck with Batshuayi as back up striker and the fans are moaning.

Pep once again pointing to his winning the important one, the one he cares most about:- never mind the score it's the possession stats that do it for him (over 70%).

Went on to say Palace scored from all the chances they had, but this is happening time and again and with his teams' defence it will carry on happening. The whole world knows this and knows what's wrong!!!

Before the season started it was obvious City were losing Kompany and needed a replacement if long term injury struck the centre half position, they didn't strengthen and it did strike. The whole world knew a centre half needed to be signed!!!

Clownio Bravo isn't good enough as cover, add his occasional appearances to the mess at centre back and it brings calamity. The whole world knew City needed better than Clownio Bravo!!!!

So if the whole world knew a centre half and better reserve keeper should have been signed in the summer why didnt Pep act???

The reason Liverpool are a league or five better than City this season is because Klopp sorted out their long standing keeper and central defence problems a season ago, Pep knew he needed similar action last summer and did nothing.

Why are City failing (in relative terms) this year?? The Whole world knows why Pep!!!

Getting to 4th with that squad, I'd say Lampard has done alright so far

Can understand tweets as any idiot can have an account and there's lots of idiots out there.

The banners and posters at the match are shocking.

Not a legend. He's the 5th highest Premier league goalscorer of all time (from midfield). They are still 4th despite losing Hazard and the transfer ban and he has introduced quite a few youngsters who will only get better.

I thought our fans were bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back