Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunno why people are bothered. They had the league won at the start of December. If anything this was a good result for us tonight. Let’s just hope we can go on a run because 6th-7th is wide open.

Yeah they’re looking on course to be the best there’s ever been. Not even we can pick holes in that record. 94 points from 96 is absolutely unreal

Not forever though.
The appeal is the patisan support and atmosphere generated by ferocious crowds.

Take that away and you are left with souless bowls.

Roy Keane pointed in out 15 years ago at Old Trafford, and look at the state of that place now. Half empty after an hour yesterday.

If match fixing continues to give the RS every win they desire, the game will die.

I stopped going 7 years ago. I know countless others who have dropped off too. State of the once brilliant FA Cup too. That is the biggest sickener in the modern game imo. Stuff the CL nonsense. That is just a posh vanarama for FIFAs faves with no drama/excitement whatsoever.

The game is slowly dieing.

I’m afraid the fat cats don’t care about the common fan or atmospheres, they just want to take your money. And they don’t care whose pockets that money comes from.

Not forever though.
The appeal is the patisan support and atmosphere generated by ferocious crowds.

Take that away and you are left with souless bowls.

Roy Keane pointed in out 15 years ago at Old Trafford, and look at the state of that place now. Half empty after an hour yesterday.

If match fixing continues to give the RS every win they desire, the game will die.

I stopped going 7 years ago. I know countless others who have dropped off too. State of the once brilliant FA Cup too. That is the biggest sickener in the modern game imo. Stuff the CL nonsense. That is just a posh vanarama for FIFAs faves with no drama/excitement whatsoever.

The game is slowly dieing.
Match fixing lol lol lol lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back