Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be honest, it bollocks that the Champions of a League have to slog through 4 rounds of qualifiers just to make the Group Stages whilst the team who finishes 4th in our League gets straight in

The whole tournament is a joke at this stage

I agree 4 is too much but I do think they should have to play a qualifier just because of the standard of the league.

Like Chelsea would win the SPL last year probably wouldn’t they.

Totally de values the Europa for me.

The Europa should be a knockout cup over 2 legs, the league format is crap.

Agreed

Would make the two tournaments actually unique from one another as well

It would give the Europa League it's own identity as well and not just make it into a crapper version of the Champions League

Put it back to single elimination knock out and rename it the UEFA Cup say I!

I agree 4 is too much but I do think they should have to play a qualifier just because of the standard of the league.

Like Chelsea would win the SPL last year probably wouldn’t they.

One qualifier is fine

Four is absolute nonsense and is clearly installed so that the bigger and richer leagues can have more representatives, thus ensuring the status quo remains as it is

That is a massive, massive shock for the bhoys, how on earth did they manage to cock that up and now they are put into the euro losers competition with its interminable group phase and 94 round trips to Eastern Europe before you get anywhere near the important rounds.

Arsenal look odds on to win the secondary euro cup imo

That is a massive, massive shock for the bhoys, how on earth did they manage to cock that up and now they are put into the euro losers competition with its interminable group phase and 94 round trips to Eastern Europe before you get anywhere near the important rounds.

Arsenal look odds on to win the secondary euro cup imo

Arsenal are terrible mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back