Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frustrating how clubs like Villa and Watford can get to Cup finals when we struggle to make it into a Quarter final these days.
We could have easily been in this match. If it wasn’t for a poor first half against Leicester. People where annoyed about the Fa cup game against them lot. An rightfully so but I was more annoyed about that game. we had a real chance to make the final but didn’t show up till after half time.

We could have easily been in this match. If it wasn’t for a poor first half against Leicester. People where annoyed about the Fa cup game against them lot. An rightfully so but I was more annoyed about that game. we had a real chance to make the final but didn’t show up till after half time.

Yeah Big Dunc let us down that game. Expected the lads to come out with a rocket shoved up their backside but did nothing until we were 2 down.

Michael Keane if I remember also let us down - the story of our season underwhelming players like Keane, Pickford, Delph, Davies making stupid mistakes time and time again costing us.

Yeah Big Dunc let us down that game. Expected the lads to come out with a rocket shoved up their backside but did nothing until we were 2 down.

Michael Keane if I remember also let us down - the story of our season underwhelming players like Keane, Pickford, Delph, Davies making stupid mistakes time and time again costing us.
If Tosun and Baines scored there pens,even after a bad 1st half we would have won v Vardy and co,pretty simple really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back