Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got blocked on twitter yesterday by the lead NBC play by play commentator because I asked him if during his interview with Son he brought up that Son is a complete danger to his opponents with his revenge tackles.

Today at the end of United and Wolves they bring up the table and he immediately starts talking about the RS. I think I'll be ok without his tweets.

This is eye gouging stuff being served up by United.

It’s astounding that their fanbase tolerates this garbage. They must be really demoralised they can’t bother to do anything about it.

No method of play, none.

Long may they continue to back this clown in charge.

Good defensive player that Wan-Bissaka
Corrected mate.

As poor going forward as I’ve seen in a long time.

Cafu, Roberto Carlos...those two changed the game for full backs. The next Brazilian double act, Dani Alves, Marcelo, followed in their foot steps. The scouser at the RS, “De Bruyne at right back”, the first playmaker I’ve ever seen play in that position (be interested to know if anyone else has ever done so before). These players have made full back a much bigger role than it was 25/30 years ago.

Today we had two exciting, close matches, with two great comebacks, a 3-3 and a 2-3, so you'd think, one of these had to be Sky game of the day. No of course not, why have them end to end games, when you can have your favourite team, winning 4-0 instead, never change Sky......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back