Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the last few pages from last night, don't understand the love for Man City here, yes they did great stopping RS for years but European football certainly doesn't need plastic teams like theirs. I am not against new additions to elite club, by all means, but not them and not via Gulf money. We are a great history and cultere, so we should be up there. and I wouldn't argue against teams like Blackburn Rovers if/when they get some fortune one day. Man City just came out of blue and their owners are disgusting so there's that

Blackburn were the original money club in the Premier League thanks to Walker's millions. Though of course given he was local I suppose that adds some 'romanticism' to it.

(Copied from TEF)

Controversial....

Big Sam saying villa should play a weakened team in the League Cup final on Sunday...... thoughts?

Mine are they will anyway it's called Aston Villa

Could go for a happy medium I suppose...

Follow the example of Watford in the FA cup final last year....

Go full strength and lose 6-0

I see Carragher writing ahead of the league cup final

Winning it will put smiles on Villa fans faces for months to come

Getting relegated will set the club back for years to come

Says all the guff about the two not being mutually exclusive and possible to do both but makes it absolutely clear what he thinks the priority should be.

Personally think they may emulate their City rivals - go down and they won't come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back