Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me would laugh if Utd pipped Rodgers for CL

I'd quite happily give Rodgers coronavirus if I had it, but if United get into the CL after all this assistance - the non-sending off or Maguire vs Chelsea, that disgrace of a decision vs us and now Aguero getting given offside despite VAR proving he wasn't then we may as well pack football up

Don't touch face etc due to Coronavirus, shows players touching face to cover mouth to talk also no handshake before game yet all handshakes and hugs after games

Don't touch face etc due to Coronavirus, shows players touching face to cover mouth to talk also no handshake before game yet all handshakes and hugs after games
I really don't get this no handshake craic. Pubs and grounds have been packed with people shaking hands all weekend lol

Have to give Ole credit. He's got that awful squad turning up to the big games with a winning mentality.

Arsenal, City, Chelsea, RS, Spurs
Played: 13
Won: 7
Drawn: 4
Lost: 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back