Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand how people still can't see the score with him.

"Oh, but he's tearing it up in Italy!"... no, he's still flat track bullying smaller teams with a better overall team behind him, then being Anonymu Lukaku against anyone half decent, meaning his team win the square sum of sod all come the end of the season.
It's only really Everton fans that have any time for him (and maybe West Brom), probably because we've been so starved of anything to get behind for so long.

He'd be better off at a club where the fans will worship anyone who'll keep them up, because for all that I've said about him over the years, it would be virtually impossible to get relegated with him in the team. In fact, I'd argue that any of the Premier League clubs currently facing the drop would be comfortably mid-table if they had him.

Saying that, with the wages that he's on now, he'll have to either continue steadily making his way down the pyramid or go to China/MLS.

It does make me laugh how often I find out that players who tore Everton to shreds are actually crap.

Another favourite is when I see someone who looked lightning against Keane being effortlessly trousered by Steve Cook or Craig Cathcart.

Still think it’s mad how Yarmolenko has pulled our fans’ pants down not once but twice in his career.

Also what happened to that weird kid from Southampton who abused us in Koeman’s first season, was it Simms or something?

I just don't understand how people still can't see the score with him.

"Oh, but he's tearing it up in Italy!"... no, he's still flat track bullying smaller teams with a better overall team behind him, then being Anonymu Lukaku against anyone half decent, meaning his team win the square sum of sod all come the end of the season.

I'm giving up on slating him. I have stated my case on him every year, and every year he bangs in loads of goals against dross, sparking frantic PMs from my mates about how wrong I was about him. Then every year, he disappears in massive games and ends up winning the sum of eff all, as I tell them will happen from the very beginning. I can't keep doing this circuit, there's more to life than being right about Lukaku

I’m aware that it’s a very sad and difficult time with all this Corona Virus stuff.

However, I think there will be a certain satisfaction if the Premier League gets cancelled and that lot can’t win the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back