Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
One kopite is fuming at me because I told him Atletico outclassed them and hes telling me they were lucky. How is that luck?!?! Delyded the lot of them

Didn't even need away goals to prevail in the end. So nobody can say it was unfair that Atletico had more time to nab away goals.

Still Chelsea's fault though

Not exactly how I saw this one playing out (Atletico concedes twice and wins outright?!?), but they did it.

That LFC coach turned back into a pumpkin hard. The way things are heading, it sure feels like the next hammer blow would be the FA voiding the Prem season.

Not exactly how I saw this one playing out (Atletico concedes twice and wins outright?!?), but they did it.

That LFC coach turned back into a pumpkin hard. The way things are heading, it sure feels like the next hammer blow would be the FA voiding the Prem season.
Joking aside, I do think it's only a matter of time. I'm surprised tonight went ahead, Spain has a large number of cases and from a fan and player perspective, a degree of risk playing it.

The question is, can we delay it long enough for the FA to do so....

First time I've watched a post-game show in God knows how long.

Big Gini didn't like getting put on the weights there.

Thomas Partey for Balon d'Or.

Their last truly convincing win was 4-0 against Southampton on Feb 1st, in the 8 games since their kids struggled to see of Shrewsbury, the first team only just beat struggling Norwich, lost in Madrid, had to come back from 1-2 down v Moyes’ West Ham, lost the unbeaten league record in style at Watford, got comfortably beaten in the cup at Chelsea, survived a scare to beat Bournemouth and lost tonight after being 2-0 up in extra time

Are they finally showing some wear and tear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back