Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flat track bully
Thought in all honesty he played decent enough but when you're the main man you kind of need to put one of those half decent looks away.

The whole thing went to hell when they took Brandt off. If they did he because they thought he didn't close down Kimmich enough on the goal then that's just horrendous management. Deal with that at a point where it isn't tossing the title away. Burki was the man at fault.

Thought in all honesty he played decent enough but when you're the main man you kind of need to put one of those half decent looks away.

The whole thing went to hell when they took Brandt off. If they did he because they thought he didn't close down Kimmich enough on the goal then that's just horrendous management. Deal with that at a point where it isn't tossing the title away. Burki was the man at fault.

They have an average manager anyway.

loving the fake crowd noise being played through the PA in the leverkusen game, actually makes the game seem legit and not like a training match, they even have various samples lined up, when they go close they play a sample of people clapping lol

loving the fake crowd noise being played through the PA in the leverkusen game, actually makes the game seem legit and not like a training match, they even have various samples lined up, when they go close they play a sample of people clapping lol

I find it awful mate.

Completely manufactured guff to convince Fifa boys and bored blokes to tune in.

I really love the tactical flexibility managers use in the Bundesliga; it’s an easier league than the PL so maybe more confidence to try something.

4-3-3 wasn’t working for Leverkusen but they moved to a back 3 and dropped Aranguiz (midfielder) into the middle of the defence to dictate. Lovely stuff.

As the Germans themselves were once heard saying during a raucous night at Goodison,"THIS IS NOT FOOTBALL!!"Well I'm afraid their Bundesliga restart "package" certainly isn't for me:(

Is it not a bit creepy the idea of hearing crowd noise in your head with no crowd present?

Is it not a bit creepy the idea of hearing crowd noise in your head with no crowd present?

It's weird alright, just preferable to complete silence, im only half watching it in the background and without looking at the screen and seeing the empty stands it sounds completely legit and surprisingly convincing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back