Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luiz messed up again? Out of contract soon, might be his last game ha he's turned out to be an utterly predictable dreadful signing for arsenal.

Hope he's not our backup option for silva. How he's played for so many big clubs is beyond me.
From the Independent...........

Sport
> Football > Premier League

Volume 90%

Close
Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta wants ‘key role model’ David Luiz to sign new contract
Luiz joined Arsenal from Chelsea last summer

Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta says David Luiz is a “key role model” and hopes the Brazilian defender will extend his contract at the Premier League club beyond this season.
Luiz joined Arsenal from London rivals Chelsea in August with early suggestions of it being a two-year deal but his agent told Sky Sports last week the 33-year-old had only signed for one year.

“I’m really happy with David, I want to keep him here with us. He’s been a key role model since I joined,” Arteta said at a news conference ahead of Wednesday’s game against Manchester City as the league resumes following the Covid-19 disruption
lollol

So what does this mean now?
It means much like var they can use technology to screw teams over

Nonsense that it was impeded. There's no frigger in the ground. They haven't admitted the system failed or that they made a mistake , so like var it opens up for more abuse in worst case scenarios.

Yeah kinda boring isn’t it. Like if we win the derby it wouldn’t have much replay ability would it.

I think Sky have misjudged this massively.

Should have come up with a plan to jib it all off and focus on a huge build up to next season.

How false can this sport get? Canned crowd noise, a goal that can't be awarded because the ref's watch is knackered and John Terry on his knee in a protest against racism. At least City are up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back