Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he could have made 1, 2 or 3 subs at that point. Because they now have 5 subs available, they have limited it to 3 different sub stoppages of your choice (and also at halftime). Arsenal had to use 2 of their stoppages due to injuries so only had one left.

It's to stop massive time wasting. If they didn't and you were trying to hang onto a result you could make 5 subs in the last 5 minutes to disrupt the game.

Amazing, that is amazing, so they decide to look into reducing time wasting now we're in lockdown, but will scrap that when footie is back to normal won't they?

Just stop the clock you morons, that'll stop time-wasting, so simple.

Arsenal not had a single shot on target in 83 minutes, I get they’ve had to make earlier than needed changes and had one of those sent off but that is pretty bad by their standards

They've looked absolutely crap under Arteta, I think I've seen them play one decent half under him. Apart from that they've sat back nearly every game I've watched.

How we didn't beat them away I don't know (well I do, DCL missed a few sitters but he's been excellent since Silva got punted)

They've looked absolutely crap under Arteta, I think I've seen them play one decent half under him. Apart from that they've sat back nearly every game I've watched.

How we didn't beat them away I don't know (well I do, DCL missed a few sitters but he's been excellent since Silva got punted)

Weirdly them and Coventry were the only unbeaten teams in 2020. Look at their squad, utter rubbish, aubameyang has to leave, should never have gone there too start with, way too good for them.

Manchester City 2-0 Arsenal

10 substitutions, a red card, a bad injury - we could have some serious stoppage time here.

Good job they made arsenal make 3 subs at once to stop this game going on until 11

Weirdly them and Coventry were the only unbeaten teams in 2020. Look at their squad, utter rubbish, aubameyang has to leave, should never have gone there too start with, way too good for them.

I'm honestly shocked that they were unbeaten, I'm assuming they have drawn a lot of games.

We should have walked away with a 6-3 away win that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back