Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genuinely wouldn’t play any of our good players this next couple of weeks.

Especially when we have nothing to play for. What's the point? As marcel said, loads of fringe players we need rid of, get them all in the shop window and help build for next season.

I know I'll get the old "europe is still possible, £2m per place yada yada". But this squad has crumbled any time they could make a statement win and that's even with ancelotti here, they won't get Europe.

We'll be massively undercooked tomorrow also, the RS have been preparing for months biting at the bit, we couldn't even organise a friendly because we were scared we wouldn't even be able to field 11 players for a match. Hardly going to be a level playing field, especially when we have no fans.

On Maupay that.

Theres a reason keepers are protected when they jump for the ball and that's why. With their hands up to catch the ball it's fair game for cheap shots.

Like Son on Gomes earlier this season, he didnt mean to injure him but it's his recklessness that caused it.

On Maupay that.

Theres a reason keepers are protected when they jump for the ball and that's why. With their hands up to catch the ball it's fair game for cheap shots.

Like Son on Gomes earlier this season, he didnt mean to injure him but it's his recklessness that caused it.
I’m still not having Son was accidental. He lost his rag after being tackled and sprinted into the tackle. He deffo meant it, even for a split second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back