Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the West Ham game on TS, and I cant be sure, but it sounds like they have piped in crowd noise into the ground.

I guess if any PL club would do it, it would be them.

Oh, its Talk Sport them selves. Clive Tyldesley has just said he hates it, and to get rid, "down load the TS app".

Just triffic.

Oh, its Talk Sport them selves. Clive Tyldesley has just said he hates it, and to get rid, "down load the TS app".

Just triffic.
I’m choosing to watch without crowd noise, but I heard a bit of one of yesterday’s games on 5 Live. Without the visuals, it feels totally detached. I wasn’t actively listening, and it took me a few minutes to realise it was football commentary.

It’s nothing like listening to football, whereas at least the sport remains recognisable when you can see it.

So I guess I can understand why TalkSport might want to do what they have.

Have Arsenal as a team, somehow been run even worse than us these past few years?

Wenger really was the only thing keeping the wheels on over there

Have Arsenal as a team, somehow been run even worse than us these past few years?

Wenger really was the only thing keeping the wheels on over there

Pretty much. Their Merican owner has used them as a cash cow to leverage his Merican sports stuff for years. Wenger delivered that.

And now Arsenal are haemoraging cash in line with (probably) his Merican ones, future looks problematic.

Pretty much. Their Merican owner has used them as a cash cow to leverage his Merican sports stuff for years. Wenger delivered that.

And now Arsenal are haemoraging cash in line with (probably) his Merican ones, future looks problematic.
Wenger must go back in as director of football next season.
Mikel will fall on his arse without any help.

Wenger must go back in as director of football next season.
Mikel will fall on his arse without any help.

I dont think that would happen, and if it did, it would work.

Wenger was a young coach, with new ideas and an unbelievable knowledge of the European player market. (Vierra, Petite, Henri etc for relative buttons).

They were going stale a year or two before he left, and I am not convinced the modern game can get much more from him if I am honest.

But they will be tempted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back