Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
mollycodling a player who’s not adjusted yet? It’s called giving him a chance lad ffs

He's had all season mate - do you think Chelsea or Man City or RS would persist with him on the hopes he may/might/potentially/hopefully turn out good in 2-3 years time? No chance they would have farmed him out on loan as they are ruthless and ruthless wins you trophies.

Its clearly massively diluted for them but a bit like desperately waiting for a death here now after months of clinging on. Just turn off the machine FFS.

Blackburn won it. Leicester too. They can rejoice now in their bedrooms.

Enjoy the open top bus parade kopites. Oops.

Still can't believe BT showed kin kopites when chelski scored....... disgraceful and cringe worthy. That they have carried it on at half time beggars belief!

At least the [Phrase removed] will be right this once, when they blame Chelsea.

Chelsea will be a real force next season. The likes of Ziyech + Werner already signed up. Havertz + others to follow. Pulisic, Mount, Hudson-Odoi to progress.

Chelsea will be a real force next season. The likes of Ziyech + Werner already signed up. Havertz + others to follow. Pulisic, Mount, Hudson-Odoi to progress.
If Lampard can figure it out. That's the x factor. Anyone claiming they no for sure how he will do is guessing. He just has so little experience.

If Lampard can figure it out. That's the x factor. Anyone claiming they no for sure how he will do is guessing. He just has so little experience.
I had fat Frank marked for utter failure this season based on his inexperience and Chelsea's transfer ban. However I think he's done an amazing job. But next season will be different and who knows what will happen. I can't call it.

I had fat Frank marked for utter failure this season based on his inexperience and Chelsea's transfer ban. However I think he's done an amazing job. But next season will be different and who knows what will happen. I can't call it.
He's got the third best squad and he's in fourth. Ziyech and Werner might push that squad pretty close to City and the RS too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back