Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean its a goal, it should count. But if DCL's winner against United (which could cost us europe btw) doesn't get given, neither can that. He's closer to the ball, more involved.

Gary Neville being a complete hypocrit though.

Genuinely not trying to argue for the sake of it mate, but I stopped reading there. How on earth is he not interfering?

He is kind of. As a neutral, i'd have no issue with that being given, long as there is consistency. Dont know if you remember pal but the DCL goal against United in 90+3mins got ruled out for less. So that just HAS to be ruled out, it has to.

It's very very soft, but ultimately he's almost sat on the ball, its interfering. As I say i'd have no issue with it being given as a goal like.

I mean its a goal, it should count. But if DCL's winner against United (which could cost us europe btw) doesn't get given, neither can that. He's closer to the ball, more involved.

Gary Neville being a complete hypocrit though.
Yeah they've actually been consistent there although I think the West Ham one the proximity makes me say it is probably a case for interfering more so than Dom's.

He is kind of. As a neutral, i'd have no issue with that being given, long as there is consistency. Dont know if you remember pal but the DCL goal against United in 90+3mins got ruled out for less. So that just HAS to be ruled out, it has to.

It's very very soft, but ultimately he's almost sat on the ball, its interfering.
Oh blimey mate, I couldn’t agree more about consistency, I was taking this incident on it’s merit.

lol lol lol

Just watched a clip of that. How on earth is that disallowed, seriously? What the hell is he meant to do on the ground, teleport somewhere else?

Insane. What a complete laughing stock of a season this has been.

Yeah they've actually been consistent there although I think the West Ham one the proximity makes me say it is probably a case for interfering more so than Dom's.

Absolutely. Moss has given the decision for the bigger team on both occasions. He's nothing but not consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back