Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This City line up looks poor. How have they gone from a midfield of Fernandinho De Bruyne Silva to one with Rodri and Gundogan in it. Liverpool as ever at full strength and I reckon PEDs FC will run City off the park tonight.

By the same token anytime a different teams player does something useful, or even tonight when they don't because Bergwijn didn't do crap, it shouldn't be a stick to beat Iwobi with.
Considering bergwijn is cheaper and produces more in one game than iwobi does in ten then iwobi absolutely should get stick, especially when he shits out of 50/50's

Considering bergwijn is cheaper and produces more in one game than iwobi does in ten then iwobi absolutely should get stick, especially when he shits out of 50/50's
I think you're giving Bergwijn a lot of credit for a couple good strikes.

And I said yesterday if you're using the one instance of not committing to a tackle as a reason to beat up Iwobi then you were just waiting for something like that all along.

This City line up looks poor. How have they gone from a midfield of Fernandinho De Bruyne Silva to one with Rodri and Gundogan in it. Liverpool as ever at full strength and I reckon PEDs FC will run City off the park tonight.

Rodri and Gundogan are not up to it. Then they've got some youngster in defence along with that clown Mendy at full back. And no Aguero.

Only one winner here for me.

Guard of honour.

Tyler commentating with Carra.

Gonna be sick

( half hearted clapping though.. LOL )

Delph
Iwobi
Kean
Lossl
Bernard
Sidibe

All not good enough - thats 6 signings of his and not including Gbamin which has been a farce of a signing.
You can make this list for other teams to though. Not that I agree with your list all the way. But Leicester for example yesterday used Praet, Albrighton, and Gray who I don't think are good. Morgan and Fuchs are way past it on their bench and Justin and Barnes, who I like as prospects, aren't all the way to CL level yet.

Wolves have their fair share too including a good portion of the people they use in defense who they hide with the five man back. Arsenal's midfield is as bad as ours and the backline is worse.

I think you're giving Bergwijn a lot of credit for a couple good strikes.

And I said yesterday if you're using the one instance of not committing to a tackle as a reason to beat up Iwobi then you were just waiting for something like that all along.
Im not giving bergwijn credit for a couple good strikes, im comparing the two players based on statistical evidence which points to the fact the bergwijn is a much better player than iwobi. Your clearly hell bent on backing iwobi to the hilt.

Hes looked like he couldnt be be bothered all season besides the norwich game which I believe I gave him credit for. The lad gets paid thousands a week and cant even commit to a 50/50 so ye rightly so everyone is gunna have a go at him.

Im not giving bergwijn credit for a couple good strikes, im comparing the two players based on statistical evidence which points to the fact the bergwijn is a much better player than iwobi. Your clearly hell bent on backing iwobi to the hilt.

Hes looked like he couldnt be be bothered all season besides the norwich game which I believe I gave him credit for. The lad gets paid thousands a week and cant even commit to a 50/50 so ye rightly so everyone is gunna have a go at him.
The only statistic that says Bergwijn is a better player in this league is goals scored.

I reckon the main reason we got Iwobi and not Bergwijn is that Spurs have been consistently better than us for 7 or so years and just got a CL final, ergo they can get people like Bergwijn wanting to go there

I reckon the main reason we got Iwobi and not Bergwijn is that Spurs have been consistently better than us for 7 or so years and just got a CL final, ergo they can get people like Bergwijn wanting to go there
Again, I really don't get why people have been so quick to jump on the narrative that Bergwijn is a top player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back