Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That game was brilliant - still remember going mental when we got the winner not often you seen us score 2 goals that fast to win a game.

Think we spent nearly all but one match day above Liverpool in the table that year and finished ahead of them for the second season in a row. That win against Spurs was the most un Everton thing id ever seen. We had a very decent team that season when it wasn’t ravaged by injury.

Yeah im not expecting it as you said we kept that clown in a post too long should have been gone after the Norwich defeat.

If we dont make it hopefully we improve the side next season and actually give it a good go.

I know. Just not decisive enough. We were in a downward spiral and Moshiri let it go on too long. It’s just too much to make up now even probably for the Europa places.
Of all the big English teams we probably have the worst record in Europe. Number of reasons for that, Hysel obviously being the main one. So would be really nice to go full out to win a European trophy next season.
A club of Everton’s stature should have more than just a bloody ECWC.

That game was brilliant - still remember going mental when we got the winner not often you seen us score 2 goals that fast to win a game.
And from what i think i remember,it was a deserved win,although off course lucky in the way we won it,think we were missing quite a few chances, then they got there goal from nowhere -if i remember right

And from what i think i remember,it was a deserved win,although off course lucky in the way we won it,think we were missing quite a few chances, then they got there goal from nowhere -if i remember right

Revenge for a 93/94 defeat at WHL. 2-1 up with about 90mins gone. Darren Caskey and Andy Turner get two sly late goals to make it 3-2. Being Spurs kids they get hyped to heaven. Did bugger all for them after that. Typical Everton that.

Revenge for a 93/94 defeat at WHL. 2-1 up with about 90mins gone. Darren Caskey and Andy Turner get two sly late goals to make it 3-2. Being Spurs kids they get hyped to heaven. Did bugger all for them after that. Typical Everton that.
Had that game on radio in my aunties- [Think it was live on tv], that drove me utterly mad,as we as we knew not won at spurs

Hahahahaha they are playing applause on the speakers of the guard of honour?? Haha

Had that game on radio in my aunties- [Think it was live on tv], that drove me utterly mad,as we as we knew not won at spurs

Think it was towards the end of Kendall II. Not much went right at that time. Cottee and Rideout looked good up front though.
We’ve had a few batterings off these recently so let’s have three points and start climbing the table.

That turd Klopp moaning about minor players not getting a medal yet he’s not playing them either. Starting with all his regulars against a poor Villa team. Hypocritical little weapon.

Villa haven't a chance - the bottom 4 clubs have been a disgrace since the restart.

You just know Villa & Bournemouth will only turn up against us lol

This is so true. Bournemouth and Norwich are the type of clubs who always beat us at least once a season. Raise their game whatever their form. Then when the RS come along, they roll over 4 or 5 nil. Both need permanently relegating. Especially Bournemouth for paying about £945billion for two Liverpool nonentities. Would be laughable if it wasn’t so dodgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back