Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The top 6, sky 6, big 6 whatever you want to come them:

Utd
RS
Spurs
Arsenal
Chelsea
City

Best players, biggest revenues, biggest stadiums I could go on.

Leicester are miles behind the top 6 regardless of where they finish this season - it aint the 70's anymore.
was about to say wasnt born in the 70s,but was born 79 lol - if we ended top 6 then would you say we are not a top 6 team despite maybe ending top 6 ? i ase things on how the season goes and not by what teams are known as

Watching Barca and they're debating between putting Xavi in charge or bringing Ronald Koeman in. Amazing how that club is losing its way.

was about to say wasnt born in the 70s,but was born 79 lol - if we ended top 6 then would you say we are not a top 6 team despite maybe ending top 6 ?

I would say we finished 6th but I wouldn't be going on twitter puffing my chest out saying we are a top 6 club as we aint.

If we finished top 6 numerous seasons in a row, increased our revenues to our competitors and had the better players I would.

I remember the year we finished above Utd under Martinez when they had Moyes and you had clowns claiming we were the stronger club going forward.

Then they go on to win an FA Cup and sign Pogba for £90 million...

Watching Barca and they're debating between putting Xavi in charge or bringing Ronald Koeman in. Amazing how that club is losing its way.
I'm enjoying it. Same thing happened to Real when Ronaldo left. Built everything around one player so much so that they couldn't function without him. Messi is just getting older. Still elite, mind you, but probably losing the ability to carry 10 other players to the top.

I'm enjoying it. Same thing happened to Real when Ronaldo left. Built everything around one player so much so that they couldn't function without him. Messi is just getting older. Still elite, mind you, but probably losing the ability to carry 10 other players to the top.
Real have a real transfer strategy though. Signing guys like Vinicius, Rodrygo, Jovic, Valverde will set them up for years to come and allow them to swoop in for Mbappe or whoever when the moment comes. Barca are doing FFP deals for Miralem Pjanic.

That doesn't matter to me. They're the main attackers in the team, their job is to score and create and the better player at that is Mohamed Salah.

The take the game by the scruff stuff to me is sort of like the makes the team tick thing in that no one really knows what it is exactly but they can just say it to add some kind of ability onto what a player does. So if that's what you see, so be it, but I don't put stock in that kind of stuff.

They actively engage in the game for 90mins, dictate play or tempo that the team follow.

Salah doesn't. Mane does.

As for the score and create. That's fine. Mane does that too. He just offers a little bit more hence why he's leaned more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back