Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prem fixers of VAR will be going all out to have Man Utd back at the top of the pile, I've said this for a while now.

If people really believe that things are fixed for Man Utd, then I find that to be like a small club type of mentality.

If people really believe that things are fixed for Man Utd, then I find that to be like a small club type of mentality.
The PL is a business. Man UTD fans are a huge contributor to their revenue. The majority of UTD fans watch them due to their success. When these "customers" see Man UTD losing they lose interest, they stop clicking ads, stop watching and stop buying. There isnt a conspiracy agaisnt Everton we simply dont bring in enough money to be bothered with.

Conspiracy theory type mentality, you could say- but VAR generally working well and accurately across the world, but being a mess in the PL- incompetence or corruption- take your pick, particularly after PL bosses stating they want different winners of the PL, rather than Man City dominating. PL bosses ultimately are all about money, this being a result of the teams that draw a big TV viewership- and they must still continue to draw the viewers to keep up the "best league in the world nonsense".

They do get the rub of the green. They always have done. Funny how they’re the only side in the top half to have benefitted the most from VAR this season. SIX goals not given against them

0ECAD91E-99BC-4AEC-AB81-C489379BCE6C.jpeg
C4CC2E2B-4335-480F-8CD2-301C9AE53FDB.jpeg
21300135-D5BF-41B2-958D-D9C5A643B3CD.jpeg

I wonder who’s leading the ‘most penalties’ league this year... hmm.... that’s a surprise.

B3A9FCC3-0518-451F-B07B-40559EB88120.jpeg

lol teams at the top always get the rub of the green , this happens in all leagues i agree money plays a big part , i am United fan but we get far less decisions than we now than when we had had 20 years of glory

I know he's gash, but its funny to see that Dier gets a 4 match ban right after they play us.

Must've took the FA ages to realise bounding over seats to scrap a fan was a bit against the rules.

I reckon he has got off very lightly indeed.
Something like that should be a circa 8-10 match ban.
You can't have players jumping the fence to try and beat
up spectators. The FA (as we know) are a complete farce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back