Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate.His attitude stinks.He's only made 11 appearances since his BIG move.Two big clubs can't be wrong.
In 2018 he was worth trying to develop. No one did it so he isn't good now. Meanwhile CSKA did with Vlasic, whose attitude also stunk according to our supporters, and depending on what happens when he moves back to a decent league he might be good now.

In 2018 he was worth trying to develop. No one did it so he isn't good now. Meanwhile CSKA did with Vlasic, whose attitude also stunk according to our supporters, and depending on what happens when he moves back to a decent league he might be good now.
Agree to disagree mate.You won't get any blood out of me.

They rarely if ever showed up when required.
My issue with Allardyce is we were safe and also going nowhere and he did things like playing Rooney, playing Bolasie, using Sigrudsson as a winger, signing Walcott and Tosun, that all stunted what could have been development time for those players. Who knows if every single one makes it but we wasted some opportunities mostly because we caved in and gave Sam 18 months so he thought he was staying.

Agree to disagree mate.You won't get any blood out of me.
It's alright we might be about to do the same thing for a third year running with Kean and Gordon and everyone will swear it's their fault when they end up not working. Hopefully Carlo can get it right.

My issue with Allardyce is we were safe and also going nowhere and he did things like playing Rooney, playing Bolasie, using Sigrudsson as a winger, signing Walcott and Tosun, that all stunted what could have been development time for those players. Who knows if every single one makes it but we wasted some opportunities mostly because we caved in and gave Sam 18 months so he thought he was staying.

He knew he wasn’t staying - the 18 months was just so he got a nice pay off.

The goal by Mahrez tonight meant City have 5 players who have scored over 10 league goals this season. The first time it has been done in the Premier era.

Who were the last English top flight team to do it?

The goal by Mahrez tonight meant City have 5 players who have scored over 10 league goals this season. The first time it has been done in the Premier era.

Who were the last English top flight team to do it?

Why I think that would be Everton 1985 (I know they did it, not sure if someone else did it between then and the year that football started)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back