Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

So the game was broadcast on a Spanish-language channel, and you could listen to it in English on a separate audio channel. The problem is that they use announcers who are bilingual and English is not their native language. They comment on the game in English but they still use the cadence of Spanish announcers. It’s very awkward.
I watch on dazn in Spain they call us Los toffees

Possibly yes.

He would have steadied the ship, lowered expectation and made some astute hungry signings.

Currently we have a Rolls Royce manager with no money for petrol and its sitting on bricks.
Thought Moyes was brilliant for us but I think when he left the time was right. We'd stagnated. But my god he did well in the transfer market. We are the completed opposite now and overpay for absolute dross

Thought Moyes was brilliant for us but I think when he left the time was right. We'd stagnated. But my god he did well in the transfer market. We are the completed opposite now and overpay for absolute dross

What he did was almost something special.

Imagine if he had the 500m we have spent in the last 4 years.

I mean we would have still bottled games against the top 6, but we would have some players doing it.

What he did was almost something special.

Imagine if he had the 500m we have spent in the last 4 years.

I mean we would have still bottled games against the top 6, but we would have some players doing it.
I remember the confusion when he was named our manager. He did a brilliant job for years. Made me proud of our club again. But I reckon if you'd given him cash he'd have bought rubbish and overpaid

Sarr is the one signing from the relegation zone plop that would be great for us.

All action right winger with tons of pace.

Make It Happen Everton

Yep,baring a mad amount of goals scored/conceeded - no team has been relegated been 6 points above bottom 3 with 2 games to go before
Ahem. A pedant writes; 92/93 Season. On 1 May Palace beat Ipswich 1-0. They are 9 points clear with 2 games left. Oldham have 3 games left.
Palace lose at Man City and Arsenal. Oldham beat Villa, RS and Southampton. Both finish on 49 points (42 games). Palace goal difference worse by 2 and relegated.
I agree that Wham are probably safe. But.

• Wow
Reactions: kev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back