Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank really annoys you when he doesn't play your golden boy.

lol lol lol
Partially but it also bothers me how everyone hounded Sarri out of the club for finishing a distant third and winning a European trophy while treating Frank like a golden God.

What really annoys me is next year he's going to be in control of Pulisic, Ziyech and possibly Havertz and we're all going to get flipping Mason Mount. I wasn't watching this game anyway with the cringefest going on.

Partially but it also bothers me how everyone hounded Sarri out of the club for finishing a distant third and winning a European trophy while treating Frank like a golden God.

What really annoys me is next year he's going to be in control of Pulisic, Ziyech and possibly Havertz and we're all going to get flipping Mason Mount. I wasn't watching this game anyway with the cringefest going on.

Meh, wont be that bad to watch, clearly I'm turning it straight off at the end.

Doubt Lampard will do much in the game myself.

Think he's currently in the best job he will be given.

Meh, wont be that bad to watch, clearly I'm turning it straight off at the end.

Doubt Lampard will do much in the game myself.

Think he's currently in the best job he will be given.
NBC announcers are madly in love with the Big 6 and especially the RS. Every game is bad so I can't imagine this being anything but unbearable.

As an aside Arlo White is the only person who has blocked me on Twitter because I asked him if in his interview gushing over Son why he can't control himself and not be an utter danger to his opponents. The worship of those teams is gross.

NBC announcers are madly in love with the Big 6 and especially the RS. Every game is bad so I can't imagine this being anything but unbearable.

As an aside Arlo White is the only person who has blocked me on Twitter because I asked him if in his interview gushing over Son why he can't control himself and not be an utter danger to his opponents. The worship of those teams is gross.

I never listen to the commentary, I mean its mostly on low so can hardly hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back