Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t ignore that they have a very good side as a feeder club for them that they can use to develop players exactly how they want and take off them for pittances.

A “feeder” club that still sells some of their best assets to other clubs (Haaland, Pograncic, Schlager etc.)

It helps but I don’t think it makes them equal to all these oil clubs.

Rasenballsport Leipzig as a club (not talking about the football they play that can be very good) have no redeming qualities, can’t get my head around people who support traditional clubs actually seeing good in what they do and how they work.

Horrible club.

Rasenballsport Leipzig as a club (not talking about the football they play that can be very good) have no redeming qualities, can’t get my head around people who support traditional clubs actually seeing good in what they do and how they work.

Horrible club.

Bundesliga will scrap 50+1 soon enough and you’ll have to hate every team in the league.

Horrible club.
their support is pretty minimal, look at their twitter handle, followers less than 200K, even Leeds United have more than that.

Their record signing is £26m and they have a £30m budget this Summer. Let’s not pretend just because they have a billion dollar owner they have the financial clout the other teams do.
They have 4 feeder clubs. They've not done it exactly the City and PSG way but it is just a more clever version of the same thing. As they establish themselves more they'll start making those signings.

Sarina Wiegman has been appointed the next England women manager. She signs a four-year deal and will succeed Phil Neville in September 2021. Wiegman to lead the Netherlands at the Olympics. FA to discuss & announce Team GB coach in “due course

Sarina Wiegman has been appointed the next England women manager. She signs a four-year deal and will succeed Phil Neville in September 2021. Wiegman to lead the Netherlands at the Olympics. FA to discuss & announce Team GB coach in “due course
Hope they have better luck with a Dutch coach than we did.

Hope they have better luck with a Dutch coach than we did.
First ever foreign coach for the Lionesses and only the second woman to lead the team. She is well respected by so many people and players and led Holland to Womens EURO 2017 glory ,it was between her and the ex USA boss - but she wanted to much money and supposedly players dont like the way she works despite her been successful

First ever foreign coach for the Lionesses and only the second woman to lead the team. She is well respected by so many people and players and led Holland to Womens EURO 2017 glory ,it was between her and the ex USA boss - but she wanted to much money and supposedly players dont like the way she works despite her been successful
The only reason I am remotely interested in the topic is because of the men's game's belief that anything Dutch must be brilliant. Based purely on the national team exploits and of course Ajax. But that was ages ago. And of course us getting our fingers burnt with cheese head. The new lady does seem to have a golden touch though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back