Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
1200px-Forbidden-151987.svg.png

or was it the semi final in 2016 , martial and all that lol

This is very disturbing. I’m going to bed now but I’ll say a prayer for you. I hope you pull through this dark place you are in. Everton website in the AM after a bad loss. I want you to get better mate and hope this episode doesn’t haunt you and start tomorrow a new man and leave the season in the past.

Good luck and goodnight.

hey dude its cool , que sera whatever will be will be the futures not ours to see

Some words of advice, seriously.

What you should do is discuss matters in a sensible and reasonable way. In that way you will get sensible responses. There are supporters of other clubs who have earned respect on here for the manner of their mature discussion. 'yidforlife' (Spurs) & alanwhittle (Crystal Palace) are two who spring to mind.

If you come in here swinging at people and firing insulting comments, it will not end well. If you want to discuss sensibly, then go to it.

you know i had 20 quid on Seville to because of their price , but seriously United had far more chances and had we got 2nd goal they were done , ok we lost due to bad defending but why are you so bitter its really pathetic i know football is about banter but dont know maybe people have really bad memories about things i dont know
So you bet against your own team.?

Its pretty underrated amazballz what Sevilla has done in this tourney. Over the last 4 UEFA cups they've been in they are 19-1 in the knockout stages.

Not one bad night or unlucky bounce against these clubs

RS
Spurs
Wolves
Roma
Betis
Villareal
Athletico
Espanyol
Lazio
Valencia
Man Utd
Gladbach
Zenit
Fiorentina
Shaktar
Dinipro
Benefica
Porto

the only chum they've faced was Molde, Maribor, and lastly Slava, the only squad to knock them out.

United controlled the game but were very bad in both boxes and that usually means a loss.

And that was a ridiculous penalty United got as well. Not to mention the other diving and rolling around that went on, especially from Williams.

Take away penalties and they struggle to put chances away.

Is it just me that thought United were naff start to finish? Had that little spell second half but in general thought Sevilla were in control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back