Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
And of course, you're very much entitled to it.

Funnily enough, there was a Portuguese fella who won the same trophy a couple of years ago at Man United, only to then get the bullet because they were paying for top titles.

I wonder what became of him.

He did very poorly but The third biggest team in the world were still happy to win club footballs second biggest trophy.
As you probably know, the reason he got sacked was because he is a nasty vindictive, boring old and past it dinosaur who now seems to cause major disruption wherever he goes and like all past it once good managers he has now joined a lower club he wouldn't ever before wanted to sign fo and for one last payday before he's managerial career comes to an end.

He did very poorly but The third biggest team in the world were still happy to win club footballs second biggest trophy.
As you probably know, the reason he got sacked was because he is a nasty vindictive, boring old and past it dinosaur who now seems to cause major disruption wherever he goes and like all past it once good managers he has now joined a lower club for one last payday before he's managerial career comes to an end.
I normally enjoy having fans of other clubs on the forum, but it's nothing short of disgraceful that you should come here and insult one of our great heroes.

OptimisticDisastrousAquaticleech-size_restricted.gif

And of course, you're very much entitled to it.

Funnily enough, there was a Portuguese fella who won the same trophy a couple of years ago at Man United, only to then get the bullet because they were paying for top titles.

I wonder what became of him.
I normally enjoy having fans of other clubs on the forum, but it's nothing short of disgraceful that you should come here and insult one of our great heroes.

OptimisticDisastrousAquaticleech-size_restricted.gif

After your little dig in your first post, (which I ignored,) you quickly in your next post changed your approach lol

Last edited:

Am i right in thinking, since we were last in a final, Liepzig were formed, worked thier way up the league and reached a CL semi final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back