Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's a rumour or two going around about a very divided dressing room, not just a few incompatible characters but open animosity and others taking sides. Very difficult for any manager in those circumstances.

Plenty of people seem to have piped down about the much vaunted Levy model which appears to have delivered zero trophies.
Vertongen trying it on with Erikson's missus. Kane chins Vertongen. Squad divided. Vertongens black eye doesn't help matters..
IMG-20191002-WA0000.webp

There's a rumour or two going around about a very divided dressing room, not just a few incompatible characters but open animosity and others taking sides. Very difficult for any manager in those circumstances.

Plenty of people seem to have piped down about the much vaunted Levy model which appears to have delivered zero trophies.
The Levy model that will only be further constricted by the need to finance the new stadium: think Arsenal after moving to the Emirates, but worse.

With regards to the dressing room rumours, well you never really know what's truly going on and they often pipe up as an excuse when things aren't going well.

Still, they look utterly clueles at the moment and with very light fight, and Eriksen disappearing on a free isn't going to be well taken in the dressing room.

If they lose today then their form in the last ten games will be: LDDWDLLWLL. I wonder if Poch is regretting not pushing for the Man U job now!

He's always been a bit crap to be honest. Never understood the hype.
would agree with this, pretty average technique. Had a knack for making the right runs but that sort of limited skillset doesn't give the manager man options formation wise

If he played for us instead of Sigurdsson i think he would be a very dangerous player...seems to be being told not to wander around which gave him lots of space before...

If he played for us instead of Sigurdsson i think he would be a very dangerous player...seems to be being told not to wander around which gave him lots of space before...
I think he'd have the same problems aa siggy, a number ten in our formation has to be able to get on the ball, neither of them really do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back