Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name 3 ? And if you dont include Everton its delusional

Think Norwich are the only certs to go down. Any two from Villa, Sheffield United, Southampton, Brighton, Watford, Newcastle will join them. I wouldn’t put money on any three right now though.

In theory, all of them could pull clear of safety as teams like Watford and Saints should have enough to stay up, and there’s always the chance that a team like us could get dragged into it - it really depends how long the club keep hold of MS.

Think Norwich are the only certs to go down. Any two from Villa, Sheffield United, Southampton, Brighton, Watford, Newcastle will join them. I wouldn’t put money on any three right now though.

In theory, all of them could pull clear of safety as teams like Watford and Saints should have enough to stay up, and there’s always the chance that a team like us could get dragged into it - it really depends how long the club keep hold of MS.
Agree its depends how long we keep Silva, we need to get a head start on them teams now

....what a weekend for the Reds. A last minute winner; City beaten at home; Everton beaten; Manchester United beaten; top by 8 points; Everton in the relegation zone; Everton U18s 1 Liverpool U18s 6; international break, two weeks to gloat.

I’m looking for a monastery on top of a mountain.
Don't bother I dare say most have BT sports piped in now.

....what a weekend for the Reds. A last minute winner; City beaten at home; Everton beaten; Manchester United beaten; top by 8 points; Everton in the relegation zone; Everton U18s 1 Liverpool U18s 6; international break, two weeks to gloat.

I’m looking for a monastery on top of a mountain.

Yes I know, sometimes wonder if we've got an old Indian burial ground unbeknownst under Goodison park. The stars aligned fantastically well this weekend, thanx lord.

Yes I know, sometimes wonder if we've got an old Indian burial ground unbeknownst under Goodison park. The stars aligned fantastically well this weekend, thanx lord.

Knowing Everton it would be some Mexican Aztec one known for thier severe curses. Having archaeologist scratch thier heads on how on earth the Aztecs had a settlement in ancient Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back