Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't say I've watched enough of him in all honesty
He's just come back from a very bad knee injury so it's fingers crossed he hasn't lost anything. Bournemouth were flying high before his injury last season and he was absolutely stand out as captain of England at U20 and U21 levels. He has it all mate, tackling, passing, carrying at pace, plus he's a leader. Still only 22 so he'll no doubt improve with experience too.

I'd have him at Everton in a heartbeat.

@DualityNSNO

Is a Bulgarian.

He's a long standing boss poster on here and is at the game tonight.

I will wait to see his view on this first hand before I make my own decision.

Honestly @heatmeiser gave you the answer here.
Most of the people causing this couldn't actually give a crap about football so they wouldn't care less.
We knew we'd get battered and went there to take the piss, at least 99.99% of us did.

There were people making monkey noises at our own players at times - do I condone it, no, but it's half tongue in cheek, not that it makes it better. As well as in a sign of protest a few times during the match - the Bulgarian FA is ran extremely poorly, as the result and play today showed you. Favours towards managers and other ridiculous crap like that instead of getting the decent players in; basically a corrupt country runs a corrupt FA, who'd have guessed it?!

Half the time our chants were "F*** the BFA" and making fun of our own players.

You should've won by 10.

I don’t really understand this fan death.

Man full of drink and drugs taken to hospital, en route gets aggressive, man dies.

Just me that’s missing a few dots along the way.

I read that he got to the hospital mate, started getting aggressive towards the staff in the hospital, they rang the police, the police went to the hospital, picked him up, and it was on the way to the police station that the lad died.

I still don’t get how he died though. Are they suggesting foul play or an OD? As surely if someone was close to OD level they’d just handcuff them to the hospital bed.
He was out of his mind on psychedelics it seems. Got taken to hospital passed out, woke up and started being aggressive and threatening, they called the police as he apparently seemed good enough (awake and all) and he passed back out fatally on the way to the police station.

As I said, what several media outlets are reporting.

Makes you wonder about the Czech Republic game now

Just an off night maybe?

Judging on these 2 games, Czech look a much better team than Bulgaria. Even Bulgaria caused us some minor problems in the first half before they gave up second half. I don't think last night showed us much TBH

Lewis Cook mate.
Hoping he gets a full season under his belt and sneaks in the squad for the Euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back