Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
With VAR, is there actually any point in playing 380 games? Why not just present them with the title in August and then we can all just chill and watch some "murr'can football"?
About to go do that. At least our replay is truly just throwing darts at the board and not designed to help 6 teams.

It’s only corrupt with them lot
Its not though, its corrput all over. We've been done two weeks in a row due to officials with the Brighton and Spurs games. Sheffield Utd got done over yesterday. The whole sport is corrput. Its just that the RS benift from the corruption even more then the other "elite clubs" do.

Honestly that is scandalous they have not checked that goal, every goal scored they are checking for stuff, the stuff them lot get in their favour is sickening, pen to city missed and now that.

Riddle me this.

The Dele Alli handball they too nearly 4 minutes to decide. That handball, 15 seconds.

Lundstram offside yesterday, again nearly 4 minutes to decide. That offside, 10 seconds, and have yet to broadcast the check.

Because the system is corrupt. It's not even subtle or a conspiracy theory - it's clear what is happening. I don't even need to see them now - I can predict them in advance.

Vote with your wallet - cancel Sky Sports, stop watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back