Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone up for women's football weekend ?
I'm off to the North London derby , be my 1st time in £1bn stadium,see what all the fuss is about.
Anyone going to the dark side to watch your women hand the rs a hiding (hopefully)

Just back from watching the women beat Spurs.
Took a good 20mins to find out where we were seating as all the stewards were clueless,ended up riggt amongst the Spurs fans in the one tier stand,all very good humoured, so no grief when we cheered both our goals.

only gripe , they wouldn't let my daughter take a kids backpack into the stadium so we had to pay £10 for a bag drop. Cost more than her 'kin ticket. (n)

Just back from watching the women beat Spurs.
Took a good 20mins to find out where we were seating as all the stewards were clueless,ended up riggt amongst the Spurs fans in the one tier stand,all very good humoured, so no grief when we cheered both our goals.

only gripe , they wouldn't let my daughter take a kids backpack into the stadium so we had to pay £10 for a bag drop. Cost more than her 'kin ticket. (n)

Arsenal specs off. What did you make of the ground? Granted, was half full.

It might have been come to think of it. The stat that was bounced around was that England reached 2 semi finals in the same year. Was in this cycle anyrate.
No you’re probably right. I think our loss to Spain was last autumn with the return game this year.

We don’t have a single defender in form now compared to then which is a bit of a worry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back