Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I was a manager I’d instruct my players to never kick the ball out if an opposition player is down. The ref can decide to stop play if he likes, but I’d be fuming if my players kicked it out.
The best part was Vardy went on a whole counter attack and then after he didn't score the Leicester players started gesturing for City to play it out. Joke.

Leicester are a good side no doubt. But the difference in them being CL and edge of Europa League is their dark arts usage.

Yeah an I hate them too but Liverpool have won the league anyways. I would rather Leicester not finish top 4. I don’t like them an I don’t like Brenda. Soon as there back below Everton where they be long I will be happy.
I know what you mean, but personally I think they will get top 4.
City though I cant stand, big club status handed to them by Sky, top 4, new ground for free, it's not long ago they were lower tier but got a free ground and bankrolled, they have bought into the big time, and still cant sell all the seats!!

City though I cant stand, big club status handed to them by Sky, top 4, new ground for free, it's not long ago they were lower tier but got a free ground and bankrolled, they have bought into the big time, and still cant sell all the seats!!
I love watching Kevin De Bruyne play football so I can't root against City

Yeah I agree about City the fact they can’t sell there seats with the success players they have an the football they play shows what they are.

I think they will finish in the top 4 as well. I just think am a bit annoyed. We had a good end to last season finished above Leicester. It was all looking good now there flying. I felt like that could have been Everton this year.

I am excited we got Carlo tho. It would be nice to see us challenging for the top 4 next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back