Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

The absolute STATE of this.

I’m not sure if it’s been judged offside because of big toe by about 1mm or his arm, which you can’t bloody score with, but either way it’s a farce.

Where’s the benefit of the doubt? Where’s playing the advantage? It was brought in to fix contentious decisions, but instead it is making more.

Seriously, how many Spurs fans could have argued with that decision, or would have argued before VAR? I doubt many would have. @Yid4life?

starting to develop an unhealthy man-crush on Wilder. i just know in the post-game he won't even rail at VAR, he'll just point out how he was disapointed that his club didn't manage to finish off spurs in the 1st half.

I remember when they played us up 1-0 I remember just thinking how calm they were and how its like the whole club just knows that they got us beat. And really after the mistake for the 1st spurs goal and the VAR calamity, there was no panic, they just got right down to business and scored on them.

debating whether or not to give another dire episode of Emeryball a swerve and watch Bayern/BVB.
feels disloyal but only so much you can watch of 8million passes between goalie and defenders and no shot on target before you want to neck a whole bottle of Vodka .

“Pulisic cannot adjust to the pace of the Premier League”

Another GOT classic.

he's had problems being the main guy on the USMNT, because he's young and has never been a No.1 guy on a club. however w/ other good players around him, he's quality. even in the 1st month I thought he looked pretty good (its just his game is really similar to Mount's who started out really well).

he's had problems being the main guy on the USMNT, because he's young and has never been a No.1 guy on a club. however w/ other good players around him, he's quality. even in the 1st month I thought he looked pretty good (its just his game is really similar to Mount's who started out really well).

Quality player mate. Always was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back