Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve been in the top league since the 1950s. What planet are you from?

I am from earth.i

I know we have been in the top flight since the 1950s.

However, I did stipulate the EPL and the significance of “quarter of a century” is that 1994 was the year we defied gravity on Wimbledon Day and we have been in a period of decline since then, the odd dead cat bounce notwithstanding.

Happen you will try and comprehend the nuances of a post before stating the obvious then asking a stupid question.

You’re welcome :)

What does Guendouzi actually do well apart from sideways passing and a half decent effort in the fortnightly David Luiz lookalike competition at the working mans club near the ground?

he gets waltzed past whenever a player runs at him, he never ever tracks his man running back and he can’t shoot for [Poor language removed].

For someone that does very little he wasn't half being targeted by Norwich players.
If McLean tackle wasn't a red then I give up.

I am from earth.i

I know we have been in the top flight since the 1950s.

However, I did stipulate the EPL and the significance of “quarter of a century” is that 1994 was the year we defied gravity on Wimbledon Day and we have been in a period of decline since then, the odd dead cat bounce notwithstanding.

Happen you will try and comprehend the nuances of a post before stating the obvious then asking a stupid question.

You’re welcome :)
I still don't understand why you have to reference the EPL. You could have said 25 years since that god awful day.

apparently football games don't always end in L or D.
wonder what that's like

December 21st mate. Remember a striker who hasn't scored for ages needs to start for you. Look at today Iheanacho hadn't played a minute of prem football this season till today and no goal in the league for over a year, comes on vs us assists the first goal then scores the winner in the 94th minute.

I hate football

Clear dive from Chilwell there, naughty boy. Var handing out some justice for a change

What did Sky say about if he wasn’t touched why wasn’t he booked for diving? Either he dived or he was tripped. So it’s a yellow card if it’s not a penalty? He threw his arms up mid air from his dive and was appealing. Niasse got a two match ban because he said there was contact and so went down because of it. Here, there wasn’t contact so it was simulation and then definite exaggeration to get a penalty. That’s how I remember it from being there.....but probably brushed over. Sigurdsson got booked for moving the ball away after a foul by someone else. I don’t get it.

December 21st mate. Remember a striker who hasn't scored for ages needs to start for you. Look at today Iheanacho hadn't played a minute of prem football this season till today and no goal in the league for over a year, comes on vs us assists the first goal then scores the winner in the 94th minute.

I hate football

you'll probably have changed manager by then .
You didn't deserve to lose yesterday and Norwich deserved all 3 points because there is no confidence in the team whatsoever.
Just run at us and we retreat,you'll get a shot off.
Happens every time.
December is going to be a very long month, better get some nice pressies because Arsenal won't do it.

you'll probably have changed manager by then .
You didn't deserve to lose yesterday and Norwich deserved all 3 points because there is no confidence in the team whatsoever.
Just run at us and we retreat,you'll get a shot off.
Happens every time.
December is going to be a very long month, better get some nice pressies because Arsenal won't do it.
We are exactly the same as you in the way that we play to every single teams strengths (except our own). The only difference is that you have far better players so I don’t fancy our chances. Our next manager might actually be Mark Hughes, David Moyes or Duncan Ferguson too so I wouldn’t be too worried lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back