Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
premier league are very lucky Sheffield United got on with the game and didn’t refuse to cone out for the second half.

that technology should be foolproof not sure I believe about players blocking sensors. What makes it worse the VAR referee would’ve seen this mistake before half time yet still refused to notify the referee and rectify the decision. It’s great for Sky though because they’ve got something to talk about again.

premier league are very lucky Sheffield United got on with the game and didn’t refuse to cone out for the second half.

that technology should be foolproof not sure I believe about players blocking sensors. What makes it worse the VAR referee would’ve seen this mistake before half time yet still refused to notify the referee and rectify the decision. It’s great for Sky though because they’ve got something to talk about again.

Mate, we'd still be in the first week of the season if teams didn't accept being screwed over. I don't think football is that far off seeing it start to happen. With all the money at stake somw club is going to have had enough. I wish we were the first, instead of constantly being made an example of should have walked down the tunnel v Brighton... Well, both games v Brighton actually, two disgusting decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back