Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

how has ronaldo become the first juve player to score 25 goals in a serie a season since 1961? I know it's tougher to score in that league, but Juve have always been up there as one of the top teams and great strikers over the years.

R7 knew. That's why he went there. Just to smash records.

Has he ever actually pulled it off? Other than the year we finished 17th?
I don't think that one really counts. I'm pretty sure that Everton were already safe before losing the last five games of the season and plummeting down the table, or something like that.

He did well to keep West Ham up last time, though.

I've kind of done the opposite haha

I don't think you can really judge anyone on whatever *this* is at the moment.

In Germany it was just snails pace nonsense but in the premier league everyone has been going all out to win games or get results.

Aa a keeper we slate pickford for his concentration and decision making but henderson could have shipped 3 or 4 already since the restart.

Massively overrated just from this limited snippet.

I think at the moment the best managers and tactics and the ability of the players to follow them is whats picking up points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back