Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

You'll be waiting quite awhile then I fear.

I think that angle is overblown myself, I've enjoyed a fair few of the matches without fans, but the FA Cup without them does feel wrong.
Not buying it at all, They shouldn’t start next season until it can be started with fans! And them ‘kin water breaks are annoying me

Not buying it at all, They shouldn’t start next season until it can be started with fans! And them ‘kin water breaks are annoying me
So next season will start somewhere around spring time. I think you can see why they won't be doing that.

Water breaks for the pansies flopping around and diving like ducks. They should have a Teddy Bears picnic the geebags.I hate soccer so much now its a game played by brittle girls trying to fake their way thru the game

There will be fans in the ground in the next couple of months, definitely before this year is up.
There might be some but the grounds won't be full I'm pretty confident of that. And the way this is going to this point 25% capacity isn't going to satisfy the "this isn't football" crowd.

I can't eat me tea tonight knowing that there is no chance this year of an all manchester cup final. I am gutted because we have had three derby finals. Cheated in the first when Hansen had the laces out of the ball twice and the only one not to see it was the ref. In the second one we were in total control until a silly backpass and the third was something of an odd feeling after Hillsborough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back