Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bournemouth had any sense they would lawyer up

If bournemouth had any sense they'd have never spent £40m on 3 utterly horrific players from the RS. They have no excuse. They sold mings to a relegation rival. I said it the other day, most teams down there are ones that get ripped apart selling their best players, Bournemouth have never had that, i can't think of one main player theyve lost, king, ake, wilson, fraser etc have been there all along. They've been lucky not to have been cherry picked, pardon the pun, like most other small teams do.

Top 5 best players in world footy.

Henderson wasn't even the RS's best player this season, RS mate says it was Mane all day long.
I disagree with the Mane part, I'm still not sure where exactly it was decided he was better than Salah or why, but honestly if you're sat here arguing that Henderson is more important than either of them or Van Dijk I have to question your sanity.

I disagree with the Mane part, I'm still not sure where exactly it was decided he was better than Salah or why, but honestly if you're sat here arguing that Henderson is more important than either of them or Van Dijk I have to question your sanity.

I was on about De Bruyne being one of the top 5 players in world footy this season mate (hopefully you didn't think I was on about Henderson!) Just going by what my RS mate was saying, he thought Mane made them tick up front this season. I don't watch the RS whenever they're on the telly etc so I wouldn't know why he went for Mane and not Salah or Van Dijk.

I was on about De Bruyne being one of the top 5 players in world footy this season mate (hopefully you didn't think I was on about Henderson!) Just going by what my RS mate was saying, he thought Mane made them tick up front this season. I don't watch the RS whenever they're on the telly etc so I wouldn't know why he went for Mane and not Salah or Van Dijk.
Nah I understood and I agree with that part. I was commenting on the second part. And there seems to be this consensus that Mane is better now despite Salah just finishing off his third year contributing more league goals and assists. Which seems to be justified by Mane "doing more" but they essentially have the same main job and Salah does it better. I'm confused by it.

And now a poor red card

won the ball
At worst it is a foul for him going in a bit hard, maybe if you really want to be pedantic a yellow, but God that's an awful decision to give red. And I tend to be someone who sees those types of tackles as officiated too leniently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back