Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-1 wolves,think its deflected in-not sure
yep,would have been a red as well as the wolves player on line tried to save it with his hand

edit
goal give as offside via VAR

How did the voting go today for the VAR as think they were thinking of not showing us the lines on VAR via TV next season if the vote went that way lol

I was under the impression you could only be offside if a ball-playing part of the body was. Elbow down deffo isn't offside.
I dont even think they know themselves any more - or for most of the season,this same incident would be give as a goal in another game probably
All this clear and obvious rubbish can be twisted both ways as usual depending who it is

Olympiacos doing ok as well,should be 1-1 again a few mins ago

I hate VAR was it really brought in to disallow goals due to a toenail or a part of your body your can't score with being off? What happened to advantage to the attacker? It's a passion killer. They need to change it to allow attackers advantage. I turned the match off as soon as it was disallowed.

40m for Ake

469.gif

Good meme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back